Wednesday, July 16, 2008

CSIM - Initiative

Having bragged overly about all that I want to do, and start, and start, and do, and do, to work towards a social cause, and being an entrepreneur, together, I was much disappointed with myself, and the pace at which things are moving in removing dependencies. Such is the time, when I got a note form Deepak, that he shed his white collar to join Arghya, an NPO, (M not sure if I spelt it right). He was kind enough to get me introduced to CSIM, a wise step, when you are struggling to do something, and are also trying to battle with a secured life for your loved ones, which intentionally does not allow for freedom of quitting work at such an early age.

As this post comes in a hurry, I request folks to mail me in case you need nay clarifications on what this school would add to you. I met with Aruna Subramaniam, Coordinator, CSIM, Bangalore, yesterday. She can be contacted at the address / phone number given below -
Centre for Social Initiative and Management,
#418, 6th 'B' Cross,20th Main, 6th Block,
Koramangala, Bangalore 560 095
Ph. 2550 5197
The CSIM convocation for September 2007 batch is on this Saturday, 19 July 2008. The invite is here, for your convenience. This might be a good opportunity to know more, and understand the institution. Aruna tells me that there are a few more seats to fill the batch and she welcomes one and all.

No comments: