Monday, April 8, 2013

In a view such, I went so nuts


I saw those trees and clouds atop
Unseen was all that was behind
How dare you hide from me i said,
and took to hike heading afar
Land I saw, has its bounds rewind
The same hills, the trees and birds
I thought I've seen it all around
and headed back to gaze at this view
The mountains slept within my eyes and
I looked deep into water now
I saw little fish and the waters rush
wish I swam along the fish and
spot some birds as I float on my back
I trusted not the bounds of lands
and plunged into the water routes
I stuck myself to one canoe,
Red or blue i remember not
I began to row, imagined my trail, 
was great as vasco or sindbad's
Flights of Herons, kites, and bills I saw 
all of them flew, the cormorants not
he looked over the others from a rock
as though the hermit's life, forever paused
May be, he wondered who he was
his eyes ever seemed in doubt, as if, 
i heard him ask, "am i a fish or just a bird?"
may be he was just all above
I twisted and turned in rapids little
hurt my knees and ankles a bit
Waters told me, "You ain't a sailor yet"
I let my chin down and so did the sun
We both went our ways home
and let the river sing to the moon
They seemed in love and, quiesce agreed
I drooped over my lines until the dawn.....
to wake up and gaze again in awe
unable to pen the beauty I saw...

3 comments:

Gayu said...

that was too good! :) keep this coming more often!

Anonymous said...

wonderful... loved it... keep up the good work leena
regards
jaya

Yogi said...

Didn't read the full poem. With whatever I read it was good as usual :)

Will read it someday and try leaving a better comment.