Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Materialism and Unconditional love

Gluttoning across the table with my best friend around, is all I do, when I am in company of extreme emotions, trying to laugh it away in anything less than alcohol fervor, yes, the ice cream mania solves it all... barely managed 500 ml of ice cream today, seemed heavy against triple its volume that I can normally beat my stomach upto... !

Undigressing, I know am solitaire this hour, in company of myself, after a long time, thinking aloud, explaining to myself, all the unanswered questions being nocturn !

Materialism believes "matter is the only reality", and unconditional, means unrestricted and boundless according to Oxford and Webster.

Now, what do they mean to me? Every action word has its own protocols, Am only trying to find my vertices within the large scope of languages. In short, taking the easy way out.

Is it humanly possible to love someone unconditionally, in this materialistic world? .. May be a yes, and, May be a no. I too say, and feel as well, yet, the word "want" magnifies the hypocrite in me. While i am listening to this song now..  let me continue the blabber. Wanting from / of the other, is a double edged sword, in a relationship, that epitomises togetherness, intimacy and dependence. When someone says "I love you", it means that they wish, and, are sincerely trying to unlearn themselves to love unconditionally. They are successful at times, and not so at the rest. Expecting this in action, in its entirety, is the first mistake people commit. I know for sure that actions are stronger expressions than mere words, but shredding the material world and walking into boundless love does take time, and is too difficult to hang in there. So, one should keep trying to get there and be at it. While, I am at it like every other, my music plays Sudie's favorite, one of everything I like about him.

2 comments:

Sami said...

mmm....nadathunga... :) can we all expect one more blog post about eppadi, eppo, enga etc :P
Once again it proved, Silent-a irukravangala nambave mudiyathu...hehe take on a lighter note :) Best wishes to both of you.

Leena Narayanan said...

Sami,

Thank you for gracing the occassion and your wishes.

Naan silent apdeenna, nijammave silenta irukkaravangala enna solluveenga ? - :P