Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mon Chere Amie !!


Think about this - "The solution to all problems is just the birth of a new one". Call it an opportunity !

Brain quote - Are we all in pursuit of drawing greater lines against our greatest lines, just to make ourselves look better ?
 
Fossil is the first non-titan, non-hmt brand I am wearing, it is a gift from Kadups. Despite the fact that I don't like gifts, he sent me one. To be frank, I felt annoyed first, but felt cared later on. It did feel happy, but gifts and favours feel too heavy. I only want to give and see people smiling.

Now I have to become rational that others can think of giving to me as well !

To be frank, a greeting or just a pen would have done the same effect ! I just realised how ruthless I can be with Amar and Gokul. I never hesitate to flick anything or ask for a favour without bothering to return it.

Am a selfish brat with them. After all, they are the best I have ! I didn't even bother to thank Kadups, that increases the propensity to include him in the list. Shameless in deed ??

And here I am bragging about my friends :)

How much I show off my blackberry and the watch to folks, is just amazing. Another master piece is the broken wall clock, designed and handmade by Sat. It hangs in my hall to make our house seem a little old enough. But thats what I love about it, I show it off to every visitor who has a question about why it is there amidst the perfect & human things, and then I explain beamingly, and show off Sat's paintings :)

People now see me wearing a watch, and ask me "Oh you too started wearing one?"

The real reaason behind not wearing one, is the loss of 4 to my habit of removing my watch just anywhere and most importantly, forget it to my convenience. May be my wrists are so very delicate to bear a watch ;).

But everytime I look at my watch for the time, I say, its my friend's gift, and, everytime I have a black berry, people know Amar :)

My life is all about my friends, and the pride I take in them.
For, they make me so strong and bold.

Then here I am, daring to do just about anything,
to live upto my integrity and standing for the right.

The chaos that work has done to me, for reasons so obvious and those away from the blog is immense.
 
Missing Brad, the brother brat whom I could speak just about anything !
 
The last dance on the farewell party reminded me something that I could only do it with him :)
 
My perfect Michael Jackson partner :) Thanks to George to pulled me off the couch, atleast 5 times to break my own vows of not being bad to my back. Truly Mon chere Amie !
 
God blessed me with so many friends, who just let me be myself !
 
Now, may God bless them with happiness countless forever !!

No comments: